Frequently asked questions
How can I register and participate in a course?
1. Go to the home page and click the 'Create new account' button in the 'Login' box and fill in the registration form. An email will be immediately sent to your email address (check your junk mailbox if you don;t see it in your inbox).
2. Click on the confirmation link in the email. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
3. Select the course you wish to participate in and click the 'Enrol me' button.
What should I do if I did not receive a confirmation email after registering?
When you create an account, you should receive a confirmation email within 60 seconds. If you have not received your confirmation email within 10 minutes, then something has gone wrong. Here's what you can try:
1. Click the 'Create an account' button on the home page and try completing the form again. If you receive the message 'This email address is already registered', this means that your first attempt was successful and your account was created. This confirms that a confirmation email was sent to your registered email address. Proceed to Step 2.
2. Your confirmation email may have arrived in your junk email folder. Please check to see if it is there. If your confirmation email is there, mark it as 'Not junk' and click on the link within it to confirm your account. If the email is not there, proceed to Step 3.
3. Your confirmation email may not have reached your inbox if it was full at the time it was sent or if your network has strict SPAM filters in place. In this case, please contact the helpdesk for your course.
How can I reset my password?
Go to the home page and click the 'Lost password?' button in the 'Login' box. You will need to enter either the username or the email address that you used when registering. If you are unable to reset your own password, please contact the helpdesk for your course.
Can I access my course from home?
Yes, the courses on this site can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Can I access my course outside of business hours?
Yes you can. The courses on this site are self-paced and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I access my course on an iPad?
Yes, you can access all of the activities on an iPad. However, please note that certain elements of the site may not appear or function exactly as they do on a computer.
Who can I contact for support?
If your question is not answered in this FAQ list, please contact the helpdesk for your course.